- Oticon’s most advanced hearing device.
- Available in three different technology levels, Opn 1, Opn 2 and Opn 3.
- Direct to iPhone streaming capabilities using 2.4 GHz technology, and remote control capability via Oticon Opn’s app, available on both iPhones and Android phones.
- OpenSound Navigator scans the sound environment more than 100 times per second, giving a precise analysis of all sound sources to accurately identify speech and noise, and adjust sound sources to deliver a full sound picture in perfect balance.
- Opn technology delivers 20% less listening effort, reducing the load on the brain in noisy environments, and creates 30% better speech understanding, even in the most noisy environments, without suppressing surrounding sounds through natural directionality.
- The world’s first Internet-connected hearing aid, via the If This Then That (IFTTT) network.
Back to Hearing Aid Brands