True Hearing as an accredited audiology clinic offers a FREE full range of hearing services to eligible pensioners, veterans and DVA cardholders as part of the Commonwealth Hearing Services Program.
Services to eligible clients:
- FREE comprehensive hearing evaluation
- FREE hearing aids or assistive listening devices
- Subsidised advanced digital hearing aids
- Hearing aid maintenance for a small annual charge, which covers all batteries and repairs.
- Regular hearing checks to monitor any changes in hearing threshold
- Rehabilitation workshop to improve listening and communication skills
Eligibility for Hearing Services Voucher
You are eligible to apply for a hearing services voucher if you are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident, over 21 years of age and you are a:
- Pensioner Concession Card holder
- Resident receiving sickness allowance from Centrelink.
- DVA Health Card holder
- Member of the Australian Defence Forces
- Dependent of a person in one of the above categories
How to apply for a Hearing Services Voucher:
- Before you can have a hearing assessment, you will need to ask your General Practitioner (GP) or specialist to complete a Medical Certificate (Download Here)
- Contact our clinic on 1300 878 343 to make an appointment and bring the completed certificate with you to the appointment
- A new voucher will be issued online and hearing assessment will be performed on the same date
If you require further information or any help with the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 878 343.